Ok, I know what you might be thinking…wait, didn’t Valerie Waters just announce her “I Want My Bikini Body” program?
The answer is yes, but I know that some people might not be physically ready yet for that program, so I wanted to take a moment and look back on my own year of getting Red Carpet Ready.
This review is a long time coming. Instead of just telling you in bits & pieces how much I love this fitness program, I decided it was high time I actually told you what to expect and give you a good overview of the first program I ever did from Valerie Waters.
I’ve been in the Red Carpet Ready club for almost a year now. It was just about this time last year that I purchased the program and started a journey that has truly changed my life.
I could seriously gush all day about Val. But you gotta know…I’m not the only one. Me and my RCR friends cannot help but tell everyone about her. Her programs are really that good.
In fact, here’s a video I did last summer after working with a few different programs with Val. This woman taught me so much about regaining my health. I was inspired to share my discovery with others…and haven’t stopped yet!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The Red Carpet Ready program is a complete body transformation system that comes with all the tools you need to reshape your body.
After you sign up for the program, you’ll get an email with a bunch of tools that you can download immediately.
2 circuit strength training workouts that are intense, challenging, but totally do-able even for the beginner.
3 cardio workouts to burn the fat. The guide is so straightforward, plus feel great!
Charts & Tracking tools to help you monitor your progress and focus on the goals you want to achieve.
*Bonus workouts to extend your program an additional 6 weeks!
Nutrition and Diet Guidance to get you started on the right path and keep you there. Val’s suggestions and strategies fit real life, not some quick fix diet that will have cheating and falling off the wagon in a week. She helps you see how you eating healthy is a process and how to build on healthy habits.
Totally Worth The Wait
The Valslide is truly the star of this program. Once you get your pair of Valslides, kiss that jiggly booty good-bye. I’ve gotten to a point where even if I don’t do a workout, I gotta do some reverse lunges and mountain climbers with these almost every day. They are fun and easy to use.
The Valband is another key tool that comes with the Valslides. You won’t believe how these help to shape your hips and butt. You’ll feel it pretty quickly too!
The Valband Deluxe is a resistance band to help you do all the arm exercises in the program. I often switch it out for the dumbbells I have on hand. I love being able to do the same exercise with different tools. It wakes up the muscles and keeps me engaged in the workout.
***Tip: Don’t wait for these items to start your workouts, just do the workouts without them to start with and then add them in as soon as they come in the mail. Try to make sure you have a few dumbbells available. If you are not upto the level that is listed in the workout, don’t worry — just do a slightly lower weight or do fewer repetitions.
*Movie Star Fitness DVD – Valerie released this dvd after I bought the original program, but I got a copy when it came out and have to say I love it. This is perfect for me on days when I just can’t get it together and need a kick in the pants.
* Valslide Amazing 7 DVD – I find that this is again a great tool when I just can’t muster enough motivation to get through a complete workout on my own. This DVD really helps you learn the basic Valslide exercises and a review of the right form and intensity you should perform them.
I’m not going to tell you about all the other gifts that Valerie includes in the package. She really goes above and beyond to deliver a workout that gets beginners moving and motivated. Then, when you are ready to move forward, she shows exactly what to do.
And The Real Bonus
For me, the biggest bonus of all is membership to her Red Carpet Ready online club. This group of women is an amazing support system. The program veterans push everyone to their best, keep them honest and show them how to use the program to its fullest. She doesn’t open the club often, but right now it is open – and after choosing the RCR program, you’ll get the option of a 1 Month VIP Pass to see what all my fuss is about.
In the club we share everything from meal ideas to workouts and then we’ve really gotten to know each other — share our challenges in fitness and also in life in general. Last September we all got together in Los Angeles for a reunion — though it was the first many of has met in person. We worked out with Val, got facials, and really celebrated each other’s company. Other reunions happened in Chicago where some of our members live and another is planned for the east coast this year too!
Is The Red Carpet Ready Fitness Program Right For You?
- You might be wondering for Red Carpet Ready is right for you…here’s how you know if you are an RCR girl:
- You want to follow a complete health & fitness program that caters to women.
- You are a beginner who hasn’t worked out in awhile. You want to be challenged, but don’t want to kill yourself!
- You need help getting started period.
- You want real world fitness strategies.
- You have an event to attend in 6-12 weeks and want to look amazing.
- You want to workout at home.
- You are ready to have the time of your life working out (is that possible? yesss!)
- You want to look great, feel great, and have more energy!
And now, by the same token, this program is not right for everyone…so take a look below to see if that means you!
Who Shouldn’t Try To Be Red Carpet Ready
- You have no interest in getting support from other people
- You already have a workout routine that is working
- You are negative and stubborn
- You already “know” how to get healthy & fit
- You don’t like learning new strategies
- You don’t want to look your best in a short period of time.
So Here’s What I Want You To Do
- Make A Decision to Get In Shape
- Visit: Red Carpet Ready
- Send me an email! After you grab “Red Carpet Ready” or any other of Val’s programs, send me an email! I’ll send you my exclusive audio & pdf report “My Red Carpet Ready Success”! I created this report so that you can see first hand how someone actually used the RCR program and achieved much more than I could have ever imagined.