Your Launch Communication Plan
In less than a month, you could start communicating about an upcoming launch the right way – to engage your readers and turn some of them into customers.
After managing some of the biggest launches online, I’ve discovered and developed a specific approach to launch communication especially for bloggers, and I want to share what I’ve learned with you.
Get the free report:
How to launch from your blog. You’ll get an easy-to-read, step-by-step resource that teaches you how to keep your readers happy, engaged and supportive of you offering products and services.
And just for ProBlogger readers, I’m showing you how to plan your launch with a communication plan that puts everything in motion. Sign up below and get the following:
- Get the Launch communication planning kit – 2 resources to help you write, schedule, and send communication for your launch!
- The Intuitive Launch master class mp3 – this is one of those “use your gut” trainings that has come in handy on many a launch with some of the top marketers online.
- Free Instant Access to the complete Launch Essentials Toolkit. Once you have your communication plan down, you will need to put the plan in motion. That’s what this kit is for!
Just fill in the form below, and you’ll get it in a few moments.
Who am I?
I’m Anne Samoilov a writer, teacher, and online launch manager based in the Seattle area.
Since 2010, I’ve:
- Managed the launch and product creation for Marie Forleo’s Rich, Happy, and Hot B-School
- Have been leading the team for top marketer Laura Roeder for almost 3 years – first as project manager and now as Director of Operations.
- Created my online program called Fearless Launching .
- Built a business, work full time, raise my daughter, moved from Los Angeles to Seattle, and also take on clients… and people wonder how the <bleep> I do it. My answer is… I actually have no idea how I do it…I JUST DO IT.