When you first start your business, you’re doing everything alone, so it goes without saying that you have to learn how to launch alone at the very early stages.
But is that really such a bad thing?
You get to learn what to do, how the process works, the tools, and gain a really great understanding of what it takes to launch.
This can be fun for a period of time when you’re getting your feet wet, figuring out what your business is, who you serve, and what ideas get brought to those people. It can be kind of fun even.
So – do you wait until you can hire to launch something?
Is it possible to launch alone?
1. Get Clarity
2. Create a launch plan based in reality
After you have everything you can think of on this list – set some realistic + padded dates to finish those tasks by.
3. Give Yourself Weekly To Dos
4. Use What Ya Got
5. Unsubscribe + Shut Your Eyes
Before You Make The Decision To Launch Alone
- Am I technical enough to set up all the webpages, payment processor, emails, webinar pages, and any other backend pieces required to launch a product online? (Maybe you’ve got an easy to use tool like Leadpages)
- Am I design savvy enough to know when something looks like crap or perhaps needs a visual and can I do something about it once I’ve noticed it? (like say use Canva.com or Picmonkey.com to make some images/graphics)
- Am I able to get things done without some “boss” telling me what to do? And…can I do that on a consistent basis? Base this on your current and past behaviors running your own business.
- What one potential area of creating all the launch pieces do you feel least able to handle on your own? …and are you willing to find help if you can’t do it to your sense of completion?
- If this is your first launch, do you understand the process of launching and what needs to happen logistically and marketing strategy-wise? (This may be different for everyone…)
Not sure you’re up for the challenge?
Fearless Launching is opening soon – so if you could use a community to support you through your next solo launch, make sure you’re on the list to find out when we open the doors!