2017 has been a doozy of a year.
How’d things go for you?
If you want to set your new year up to be any different, better…now’s the time to get focused and set the year in motion before it starts.
But it doesn’t start by planning all the things you want to do…or filling in your calendar with the launches, the new products…not yet anyways.
First we need to acknowledge, measure and understand what happened this year.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Why my words of the year were experimentation and questioning everything (even though I didn’t know it).
- How I’m diving into each of these experiments above and also the things I haven’t mentioned, to make my plan for 2018.
- The number one thing we avoid when planning out our business goals and intentions for the new year. Hint: What got you here.
- 5 questions you must answer before starting to make any decisions about the direction of your business.
- And how this process will give you all the information you need in order to create a realistic, exciting, aligned map of the launches & promotions your business can handle in the new year.
- Plus – If you need help creating this map, I’ve got a planning masterclass that shares my complete mapping process to help you pinpoint what/when you’re going to be launching.
So, do you want to create a plan for a more successful and fulfilling year? I just know you can find 2 hours this week to do everything in this 2 phase process. No excuses! Forget the busy work and do something that will impact your entire year.
If you want to find an accountability buddy or someone to swap maps with for the new year, head over to our free Facebook community The Fearless Launching Lounge.
Check out these highlights:
- [4:10] Why this year in my business has been a doozy, but in a good way.
- [5:52] On stepping back from my Fearless Launching course.
- [11:20] My process for evaluating this year and making a plan for the next steps.
- [15:05] Look at the numbers. Getting real with yourself and take a look back at your numbers and results.
- [23:50] Big moves. Thinking about the changes and new projects you’re looking to make, despite how crazy, different or unexpected to others.
- [28:24] Why I’m purposely doing things differently in 2018.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Enjoyed This Episode? Want to Hear More?
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below!